Veterinary Hospital CHATAN is determined to offer services necessary for owners and pets to live together in peace and harmony. It would be a great honor for us to be a part of that wonderful experience!
“We do what’s expected, as expected.”
Owning pets is not something rare or something special nowadays. Veterinary medicine has made its advancement through the ages, and will continue to do so, incorporating the most up-to-date technology and studies. However no matter how much time passes, no matter how advanced our technology may be, the underlying philosophy will always stay the same, ever since day one of veterinary medicine—We want to save lives. We want them to lead their lives to their fullest.
We take each and every patient seriously, and give our best effort possible. We continue to push the envelope by attending seminars as well as obtaining newest information there is. We want our clients to go home with smiles on their faces.
Sincerity and dedication. Give all we’ve got. Acquire new technology and knowledge. Plain and simple. Nothing new. We do what’s expected, as expected. And that is the kind of flag we all at Wolves Hand raise in our hearts. We all know it’s easier said than done.
However never satisfied with the status quo, we are committed to drive ourselves forward to providing better veterinary care.
Masaharu Namihira, DVM, Director Wolves Hand Veterinary Hospital Chatan
Some things to know prior to consultation
- Vet and nurse will be asking questions for details about the symptoms. Please make sure the person who knows the situation about the patient be present at the consultation.
- Everyone is on a walk-in / first-come-first-served basis, however order is subject to change depending on severity of symptoms.
- The only exception– when client is specifically instructed by the veterinarian to make an appointment for follow-ups.
- If you have test results from other vet clinics, please bring them with you.
General Practice and Fees
- Rehabilitation (currently under preparation)
We are able to see these animals
Call us first for other exotic animals
Other services available at Veterinary Hospital CHATAN
Vaccines (tax not included)
|Dog 3-series combination vaccine (intranasal; Bordetella, etc.)||4,500 Yen|
|Dog 5-series combination vaccine||5,500 Yen|
|Dog 7-series combination vaccine||7,500 Yen|
|Dog 10-series combination vaccine||9,000 Yen|
|Cat 3-series combination vaccine||4,500 Yen|
|Cat 5-series combination vaccine||6,000 Yen|
Veterinary Hospital CHATAN
1-15-20 Kuwae, Chatan-cho, Okinawa
> Google Map
9:30 – 12:00noon
4:00pm – 5:30pm
Open 7 days a week
WOLVES HANDグループ 沖縄各医院