Veterinary Hospital CHATAN is determined to offer services necessary for owners and pets to live together in peace and harmony. It would be a great honor for us to be a part of that wonderful experience!
Some things to know prior to consultation
- Vet and nurse will be asking questions for details about the symptoms. Please make sure the person who knows the situation about the patient be present at the consultation.
- Everyone is on a walk-in / first-come-first-served basis, however order is subject to change depending on severity of symptoms.
- The only exception– when client is specifically instructed by the veterinarian to make an appointment for follow-ups.
- If you have test results from other vet clinics, please bring them with you.
General Practice and Fees
- Rehabilitation (currently under preparation)
We are able to see these animals
Call us first for other exotic animals
Other services available at Veterinary Hospital CHATAN
Vaccines (tax not included)
|Dog 3-series combination vaccine (intranasal; Bordetella, etc.)||4,500 Yen|
|Dog 5-series combination vaccine||5,500 Yen|
|Dog 7-series combination vaccine||7,500 Yen|
|Dog 10-series combination vaccine||9,000 Yen|
|Cat 3-series combination vaccine||4,500 Yen|
|Cat 5-series combination vaccine||6,000 Yen|
Veterinary Hospital CHATAN
1-15-20 Kuwae, Chatan-cho, Okinawa
> Google Map
9:30 – 12:00noon
4:00pm – 5:30pm
Open 7 days a week
WOLVES HANDグループ 沖縄各医院